Convoy International, the Australian distributor for NAD will begin shipments of the third generation of the Surround Sound Receivers this month.
The updated model of the T 758 from Canadian audio electronics company has a price tag of $2,399. The surround sound receiver will now come with Dolby Atmos, BluOS high-res multi-room audio and 4K UHD Video, Dirac Live, all built in.
Features of the NAD T 758 V3 include:
• Dolby Atmos built in
• 4K UHD Video built in
• BluOS high-res multi-room audio built in
• Modular Design Construction (MDC) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats when available
• Legendary NAD sound combined with latest audio formats
• Simple user interface, AV Presets and inputs can be renamed
• NAD Speaker iQ for easy accurate speaker setup and auto software updates
• Complete with Dirac Live Room Correction software delivers optimised sound quality
The NAD launched the T 758 V3 model Surround Sound Receiver early last month.
Head over to NAD’s website for more information.